Labor Community @ Work is our 501c3 charity organization purely dedicated to helping those who need it most in our community. It provides an umbrella under which the AFL-CIO Labor Community Liaisons can also serve.
Some of the activities under Labor Community @ Work:
- food drives for Pathfinders
- collect toiletries for the Health and Hygiene Drive for the Homeless
- paint the cafeteria walls of Hope Center
- put together picnic tables for COA Youth Center
- build “little libraries”
- St. Ben’s Community Meal grill out BBQ dinner
- Wisconsin Election Protection 1-866-OURVOTE
Contact one of our AFL-CIO Labor Community Liaisons to connect your union local affiliate to strengthen your neighborhood community.
Donate to Labor Community @ Work, a tax-deductible charitable organization.